Shasta Bible College & Graduate School is pleased to make this thoughtful selection of contemporary theological writings available to the general public. The articles range from analysis of the King James Translation controversy, to plain talk on the role of the church, to a challenge about who Jesus is, and more.
Dr. David R. Nicholas
Dr. George Gunn
- 2 Corinthians 3:6, Ministers of the New Covenant
- 2 Thessalonians 2:13, A Pretrib Rapture Passage?
- Acts 2 and Progressive Dispensationalism
- Luke 24:27 and the Christocentric Principle of Interpretation
- Daniel 9:24-27, The 70 Heptads
- A Dispensational View of Worship
- Ephesians 2:11-22, Exegesis
- Ephesians 2:11-22, Article
- Isaiah 14:12-16, The Speaker of the "I Ams"
- John 14:1-3, The Father's House: Are We There Yet?
- King James Version and Other Versions
- The Lord's Supper and the New Covenant
- New Calvinism: A Theological Critique
- New Calvinism and Cessationism
- Psalm 110 and Progressive Dispensationalism
- Romans 11 and the Olive Tree Metaphor
- Romans 11:11-24, Exegesis
- Psalm 2: The Reign of the Messiah
- Critique of Marxism
- The Imago Dei in Man
- Dispensationalism 13-part Video Series
- New Calvinism: A Theological Evaluation (PhD Dissertation)
- Averting Dispensational Departure (DMin Thesis Project)