Shasta Bible College & Graduate School is pleased to make this thoughtful selection of contemporary theological writings available to the general public. The articles range from analysis of the King James Translation controversy, to plain talk on the role of the church, to a challenge about who Jesus is, and more.
David R. Nicholas, ThD
George Gunn, PhD
- 2 Corinthians 3:6, Ministers of the New Covenant
- 2 Thessalonians 2:13, A Pretrib Rapture Passage?
- Acts 2 and Progressive Dispensationalism
- Luke 24:27 and the Christocentric Principle of Interpretation
- Daniel 9:24-27, The 70 Heptads
- A Dispensational View of Worship
- Ephesians 2:11-22, Exegesis
- Ephesians 2:11-22, Article
- Isaiah 14:12-16, The Speaker of the Five "I Wills"
- John 14:1-3, The Father's House: Are We There Yet?
- King James Version and Other Versions
- The Lord's Supper and the New Covenant
- New Calvinism: A Theological Critique
- New Calvinism and Cessationism
- Psalm 110 and Progressive Dispensationalism
- Romans 11 and the Olive Tree Metaphor
- Romans 11:11-24, Exegesis
- Psalm 2: The Reign of the Messiah
- Critique of Marxism
- The Imago Dei in Man
- Dispensationalism 13-part Video Series
- New Calvinism: A Theological Evaluation (PhD Dissertation)
- Averting Dispensational Departure (DMin Thesis Project)
- Does the Church Qualify as the “Nation” in Matthew 21:43?
- The New Apostolic Reformation
- Meaning of Repentance, Part 1
- Meaning of Repentance, Part 2
Tom Meyer, M.A.
David Gunn, PhD (ABD)
- Why I am a Cessationist
- Divine Sovereignty and Human Freedom - The Great Puzzle
- New Theological Viruses Affecting the Church
- Preventing Ministry Collapse
- Sola Scriptura - The Struggle for Biblical Authority Rages On
- Two Problem Passages on Israel and the Church for Traditional Dispensationalists
- Understanding Islam
- Why Originalism, Part 1 - The Need for a Sound Hermeneutic
- Why Originalism, Part 2 - The Superiority of an Originalist Hermeneutic
- Why Originalism, Part 3 - Common Objections and Questions