We welcome students from all over the world. Please note that processing an application takes time. We are not able to issue you an acceptance letter and I-20 until all admissions documents are received and you have been formally admitted by the Admissions Committee.
1. Complete the International Application online, submitting the $50 (US) non-refundable application fee, payble by check or money order drawn on a US bank. You may also pay online here. Make sure to include your autobiography and list all references.
2. Submit official transcripts (in English) from each secondary (high school or equivalent) and post-secondary (college or university) school attended. While your country may not call them "transcripts" we are referring to a comprehensive listing of all courses you have completed at each institution.
3. All international students are required to provide proof of your proficiency. You may submit results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Minimum requirement is 550 for the paper based test and 80 for the computer based test. The institutional code for Shasta Bible College and Graduate School is 4717. No exceptions.
4. Give evidence of ability to meet the financial responsibilities of an education in the United States in United States dollars. This includes, but is not limited to, round-trip travel, tuition, health care, school supplies, and room and board costs. You will need to complete the Statement of Financial Responsibility and you will need a sponsor to complete the Affidavit of Sponsor. The US Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services requires evidence that you can afford to pay for your entire education, including living expenses, before an I-20 can be issued.
5. After given formal acceptance into SBC&GS, a $1000 deposit is required before mailing your I20 form. Deposit will go towards acceptance, fees and tuition. If the F1 Visa is denied, your deposit, less mailing and other fees incurred, will be refunded.
Either email to email@example.com or mail to:
Shasta Bible College & Graduate School
2951 Goodwater Ave.
Redding, CA 96002
United States of America
Affidavit of Sponsorship form
I-20 Information Request form
Once you have been accepted for admission you will be notified by mail. Your acceptance letter will include your I-20. At that time, you can make an appointment with a U.S. embassy to apply for a student visa.